Medicinal Chemistry Senior Leader
- Leads multiple teams to support drug discovery efforts across multiple therapeutic areas and target types.
- Communicates with clients on a regular basis to present data, discuss results and provide input on project direction as needed.
- Interacts with different functions such as Computational Chemistry; DMPK, and Biology showing a deep understanding of all areas of the assigned projects
- PhD in organic or medicinal chemistry with >5 years of industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- A self motivated and driven personality with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong background in medicinal chemistry and drug discovery.
- Innovative problem solver, a dedicated and dependable researcher.
- An accomplished team player.
- Outstanding accomplishments in medicinal chemistry are desired as shown by inventorship status on patent applications and/or authorship of peer reviewed publications.
- Has a proven track record of progressing compounds into clinical development.
- Project leadership experience is highly preferred