- Develop and validate analytical assay methods (HPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS); Characterization of structure of small molecules;
- Assay method development in-process control; Standardize reference compounds (quantitative NMR); Characterize the structure of impurities; Detect optical purity and characterize the structure of chiral compounds;
- Stability testing on drug and packing;
- Drug release detections: characterization, content (purity), optical purity, moisture; combustive residues, solvent residues, ion pairs, etc
- BS or MS in chemistry or related field;
- At least one year working experiences in analytical chemistry;
- Team working personality.